Did you know that dental bridges, also called fixed partial dentures, can create prosthetics that mimic the natural look of your teeth? Dental bridges are highly customizable and can give you the look, shape, and feel you deserve from a tooth replacement. For more information about dental bridges, consider the following:
– If you have any problems with space maintenance and teeth that are improperly spaced, dental bridges can be used to help prevent further tooth slippage caused by gaps in your smile
– To enhance the look of your smile, it is important to complete your dental profile by filling in all missing gaps with prosthetics such as dental bridges.
– Dental bridges are extremely effective for correcting issues associated with an incomplete smile.
– Dental bridges upgrade oral health by removing issues involved with plaque buildup between teeth and can eradicate conditions involving gum destabilization.
– If you suffer from any misalignments or bite issues linked to malocclusions, dental bridges can be used to distribute bite force evenly amongst all teeth.
– Dental bridges can drastically improve abilities hindered by missing teeth, including chewing, eating, and speaking skills.
– Dental bridges can aid with stability issues such as bite stability.
Enhance your smile with dental bridge treatments. If you would like to visit with Dr. Michael Walbom and our team at A Caring Place Dentistry for a comprehensive examination, please call 520-809-6100 to set up an appointment at our dentist office in Tucson, Arizona.